Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
1 Kings 18:17-39A. INTRODUCTIONThe place of religion in society today is seen in many ways.1. The DetractorsThere are the detractors, who see religion as a superstitious belief that has no role in modern society. There are those who are anti-religion, and indeed blame...
The New CovenantThe final version of the manuscript for the book The New Covenant was completed earlier this week and has now been lodged for publication.The book is the fifth and last book in the series A Twenty-First-Century Bible, and is a translation and...
Acts 17:22-31A. INTRODUCTION1. The Responsibility of EvangelismOne of the things that can make church people very uncomfortable is the need for evangelism—the need to go out and share one’s faith with others who do not believe. Which is odd really, because the one...