Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
John 14:6 Short-Cut Shirley was always looking for a way to make life simpler. And she was very creative about it. For example, when it was somebody’s birthday, she would send them a card wishing them a happy birthday, a happy Christmas, and a happy whatever other...
Luke 12:49-53 A. INTRODUCTION If I were to tell you that I have the answer to every problem in the world, would you believe me? If I were to say that I have the solution to every conflict, act of hatred, every famine, war, death and pain, and that there was no need...
Luke 12:32-40 A. INTRODUCTION Imagine that you are one of Jesus’s closest disciples. Which one doesn’t matter. But you’re one of the twelve, and you’ve given up everything to follow Jesus. You’ve given up your job, you’ve left your family behind, you’ve left all means...