Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- a retired Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of A Twenty-First-Century Bible;
- the writer of an A-Z of the Laws of Moses and the Proverbs of Solomon;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories suitable for use in worship services; and
- the creator of Operation Repent – a tool to aid reform in the Christian church.
Welcome to my website.
Acts 5:27-32A. INTRODUCTIONWhen I was a child, my parents taught me to respect authority and to do as I was told. And for the most part that has been sound advice and has kept me in good stead. But having said that, blindly following what other people say was never...
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11A. INTRODUCTION1. Two PolesAttitudes in life are often poles apart. There are those who are full of the joys of life, who get on with living and who refuse to allow anything to get them down. They want to be part of every minute of their...
Romans 4:13-25A. INTRODUCTION1. PromisesHave you ever been let down? Have you ever had someone promise to do something, only for them to fail to deliver on their promise?You could have bought something that needed to be delivered and made careful arrangements to be in...