Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
Luke 14:25-33One of the things about Jesus is that he didn’t beat around the bush. He wasn’t afraid to be controversial. He told people how it was, regardless of whether what he said was hard to accept or not. And he was only too aware that what he said would be hard,...
John 15:1-17One of the problems in life, today, is loneliness. And for people who are living on their own, who don’t see anyone else for days at a time, that’s quite understandable. Of course, some people live on their own by choice, but others . . . Well seeing and...
John 20:1-9; Revelation 3:14-22A. INTRODUCTIONI always think that Easter is an odd time. And I say that because of the different ways that people observe it. For some, it makes no difference to them whatsoever. Except, of course, that the shops being closed on Good...