Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
The New CovenantI am pleased to advise that the fifth and final part of A Twenty-First-Century Bible has now been published and is available to be purchased online or ordered through traditional bookshops. This brings to a conclusion a project that has consumed much...
Mark 10:13-16Attitudes towards children have changed over the years. In Roman times, parents used to put young babies out on the hillside in the cold of the night. If they were strong enough, they survived. And if they were weak . . . Well they wouldn’t be the burden...
2 Peter 3:8-15aA. INTRODUCTIONIn today’s world the Christian faith—and the Christian Church—is under attack from a number of sources.1. Under Attack from OutsideThere are a number of countries and places where it’s not safe for Christians to live—and to do so means...