Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
The New CovenantThis week, I have completed my reviews of the fifth, and final book, in the series A Twenty-First-Century Bible and have lodged the manuscript for publication. It has passed the initial content evaluation (to check for potential breaches of copyright)...
Does anyone really believe that we can become so educated that all prejudice on the planet can be eliminated? Education, compassion, and understanding have value, but are we really that naïve to think that we can totally eliminate the darker side of our human...
There has been a lot of publicity about the value placed on human life. But is it only blacks who suffer at the hands of whites? Indeed, as a white man who has been a recipient of black prejudice, I ask, “Are things really that clear cut?” Don’t all lives matter?...