Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- a retired Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of A Twenty-First-Century Bible;
- the writer of an A-Z of the Laws of Moses and the Proverbs of Solomon;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories suitable for use in worship services; and
- the creator of Operation Repent – a tool to aid reform in the Christian church.
Welcome to my website.
2 Thessalonians 2:15A. INTRODUCTION1. The World’s TraditionsIn our society we have many traditions—some good, others not so good. And some you would wonder why they were started in the first place. There are traditions like throwing confetti at a wedding. (A practice...
Colossians 3:16Music is an important part of many people’s lives—and, of course, most of us have our favourites. But it’s also true that most of us have our pet hates too. But then music tends to be divisive. Because what I may like, you might dislike detest—and vice...
Matthew 28:20bA. INTRODUCTIONLike all things in life, all good things come to an end—and life is full of things that we enjoy. As a consequence, when it comes to parting, it can be very difficult to let go. And yet, at some stage, we have to set certain things...