Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
Mark 12:38-44A. INTRODUCTIONIf you had a choice of having power, wealth, or living in poverty, which one of the three would you choose?Who here hasn’t wished at some time to be in a position of power? Whether because of the need to feel important, to correct an...
Matthew 9:9-13A. INTRODUCTIONIn recent years, there’s been a lot of publicity about the rate of suicide in this country. Indeed, the examination of it—particularly youth suicide—and the reasons for people taking their own lives, has been of increasing concern. As a...
John 4:5-26A. INTRODUCTIONWhether we watch, listen to, or read the news, there are a number of features which appear to be common to every bulletin and newspaper. There are stories of hatred and prejudice. There are stories of misunderstandings. There are stories of...