Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
I am pleased to advise that the first draft of the final volume of a Twenty-First-Century Bible has now been completed. But although this has been achieved well ahead of schedule, the manuscript will still be required to be reviewed (several times) before it is ready...
During any crisis there are always people who speak out, wanting things to get back to “normal.” But isn’t what was “normal” often a contributor to the crisis in the first place?A crisis can provide an opportunity to rethink current belief and practices, and to make...
Acts 19:1-6Different things mean different things to different people. Indeed, we could all be watching the same game of football, and what would be a reportable offence to one person, would be a fair tackle to another. We could all go to the same historic site, and...