Hi, my name is Brian A Curtis, and I am:
- an Australian resident
- an ordained Christian minister;
- the translator and editor of “A Twenty-First-Century Bible”;
- the writer of a book of children’s stories;
- a keen critic of the current practices of the church; and
- an advocate for a 21st century reformation in the church.
Welcome to my website.
Matthew 28:19-20aA. INTRODUCTION1. Our Ever-Changing WorldIn an ever-changing world, nothing stays the same for very long. In a little over fifty years we’ve seen some dramatic changes: TVs have gone from black and white, to colour, to stereo, to digital and now to...
Exodus 23:16A. INTRODUCTIONHarvest time is an opportunity to consider the variety of God’s provision. It’s a chance to thank God for his abundant goodness to us—for some of the basic things he provides for us for daily living and our continued well-being. It’s also a...
2 Corinthians 13:14A. INTRODUCTION1. PuzzlesWe seem, at times, to be a nation who loves puzzles. Indeed, some like traditional jigsaw puzzles and spend hours putting all the pieces together. Others prefer those wooden puzzles where you need to fit all the pieces...